Outreach Flu Immunisation & Covid Testing
Updated: May 14, 2020
FREE FLU IMMUNISATIONS FOR:
- Seniors 65 years +
- Those with long term health conditions: (Diabetes, respiratory & asthma, kidney disease, heart disease)
- Hapu mama
- Essential workers (Healthcare, front line, emergency service, social service, Police, Defence, Border control)
OUTREACH COVID TESTING STATION FOR:
- Anyone with the following clinical symptoms of Covid: Sore throat, runny nose, fever, cough, head cold, loss of smell
- Anyone who has been in contact with a confirmed or probably Coronavirus case
- Previous travel in past two weeks with symptoms
- Health care workers with symptoms
- Essential workers with symptoms
NHHT will be providing both Flu Immunisations and Covid Testing on the day.
Please note that this will be a drive in for flu vaccinations and Covid testing.
No appointment required, just drive in.
Please remain in your car.